1) 7th Heaven. This show is one of the best shows on the air these days which deals with problems that normal teenagers like myself might encounter in our lives. This doesn't mean that in real life all of the situations on 7th Heaven will happen to you, or to me, it just encircles a numerous amount of possibilities. My favorite actress on the show is Beverly Mitchell who plays Lucy Camden, a sophomore in high school that made it on the cheerleading squad in her last year of junior high.
Comments, requests, or questions, please feel free to E-mail
The beautiful and talented Beverly Mitchell. Isn't she beautiful!
She has two sisters(Mary and Ruthie), two brothers(Matt and Simon,) and two new siblings (twins) coming into the Camden household. Her father is the Rev. Eric Camden whose favorite hobby is is shooting pool. He also had a minor role in Star Trek The Motion Picture. Her mother, Annie Camden has learned a skill with each pregnancy, with the twins she learned piano. Some of you may not know this but she starred in Star Trek IV (one of my favorite Trek Movies) The Voyage Home. She was the lady who wanted to save the wales, and whom Captain Kirk had dinner with, and couldn't pay because he had no money.
MY TOP TEN LIST OF MOVIES THAT I HAVE SEEN
1. The Newsies, which is a musical about a group of boys who sell papers on the streets of New York. The music is excellent, and is a must see movie, rent it from your library today.
2. Home Alone 2, Lost in New York. This time Marv and Harry aren't hitting houses, but Duncan's Toy Chest, and when Kevin gets in their way, they are just asking for trouble, a good comedy movie. It has great shots of the world renowned Plaza Hotel, where my grandfather worked as a baker. The only bad part of this movie is that it was raining in Florida during the film, on purpose, which makes Florida look like it is a bad place to spend the holidays, which I assure you is dead wrong. Also there is a major discrepancy in the movie, when Kevin said that there were no christmas trees in Florida. HA, ya right I know for certain that Florida has Christmas trees, because the youth group at my church(St. Peter's in De Land) sell them every Christmas.
3. Big Trouble in Little China
4. Coneheads starring Dan Akroyd
5. Mortal Kombat (the original movie has a far better plot than the sequel Mortal Kombat Annihilation(MKA), I mean Annimality, how fake is that, and only two minutes with Sub Zero and Scorpion, sheesh, if you have seen Mortal Kombat already, which you probably have, and are a strong Mortal Kombat fan and watch MKA, don't expect much except a rushed through story line. It seems like the producers were rushing this film too much. I am sure that if they did an MKA special edition, all of that could be fixed.
6. Star Trek IV and VI
7. Star Wars Return of the Jedi.
8. The Revenge of the Pink Panther.
9. All of the Back to the Future Movies starring Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd. (Yes, I know it is more than one movie, but oh well)
10. Short Circuit 1 and 2.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE INFORMATION ON JUNGALBOOK(the play I'm currently in!)
SCIFI MUSIC DELAND
MOVIES ROSWELL TEKNOMAN PROFILE
Comments, requests, or questions, please feel free to E-mail me.